You need to watch these videos:
Applications and Linear Equations
Finding the slope of a line from two points
Finding the equation of a graphed line
I. AS A GROUP OF THREE (3):
1. Choose within your group who will be the teacher, parent, and student. If you have trouble deciding, your teachers will decide for you!
1. Go to the link of the game your group is reviewing
1. Play your game, and think about it as a person in your role would (as a teacher, parent, or student would).
2. Use the printed out role page to "grade" the game. Remember-you must "grade" the game while still thinking as a person in your role would.
III. AS A TEAM (still playing your roles):
There are two different options for your group to present your findings.
The first is an oral presentation, the second is written. Your entire group must decide together and agree upon which option your group will turn in for a grade.
Option 1: Oral Team PresentationYour team has been asked to do a PRESENTATION for the School Site Council (a school group that represents teachers, parents, students and administrators). First, review the final RECOMMENDATION FORM in order to help compile your individual opinions. Use this form along with your individual role sheets to prepare you for your presentation (that you will give for the class). You must turn in the three role sheets when you give your presentation. Your presentation will be evaluated by the School Site Council members (your class) using the following criteria:
* everyone in the group speaks on their view of the game from their roles
* the presentation includes a clear recommendation of approval or
disapproval (or approval with conditions given) for the game
* presentations last between 3-5 minutes (points will be taken off for too short
or long presentations!)